25.5.10

june, july, & aug 2010




  This summer will be a summer for personal improvement; Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually 
  1. This summer I will make new friends 
  2. This summer I will do things I have never done before 
  3. This summer I will work hard and play hard 
  4. This summer I will sleep in as often as possible 
  5. This summer I will read as many books as I can 
  6. This summer will be filled with laughs as well as tears 
  7. This summer I will have no regrets 
  8. This summer I will SAVE my money.... 
  9. This summer I will be kind and friendly to everyone 
  10. This summer I won't hate crowds 
  11. This summer I will learn to forgive && forget
  12. This summer I will finish the B.O.M 
  13. This summer I will spend time with the person/people I love 
  14. This summer is my last summer of known freedom from real life
  15. This summer I will apparently be blogging a lot because of all my free time :) 
  16. This summer I will go to as many movies as I want
  17. This summer I will become not so socially awkward  
  18. This summer I will go camping, fishing, and hiking
  19. This summer I will spend time by myself
  20. This summer I will eat all the watermelon, hot dogs, and Popsicles that I want
  21. This summer will be one I will never forget

 Belly tops, flip flops
Lemonade, in the shade
Blue skies, hot guys
Late nights, water fights
Ice creams, sweet dreams
Bathing suits, shooting hoops
Party time, schools out
Sleeping in, sneaking out
Summer's coming...
Summer oh ten, let it begin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...