19.5.10

To the window...To the wall

I had the pleasure of hearing a song I danced to in my 8th grade dances tonight on my way home from work and it made me think about how insane Jr High was. Growing up sucks but the things Jr High School kids have to put up with is a little ridiculous, if only their parents knew... :)

But anyway, back to the present. I found out at work today that we have to switch over to wearing all black, white, and tan starting in July and I am not looking forward to it. Wearing black all the time depresses me, especially in the summer! Stupid owner who thinks wearing neutral colors makes us look more professional. But on the upside, (because I am told there is always an upside) this gives me an excellent valid reason to go shopping!

Speaking of work, I heard these two "jokes" ( and yes these people think they are jokes because they break out in laughter after they say them) about 203843 times today so I am going to vent about it.

1.
- Me: "How are you wanting your hair cut?"
- Them: "Shorter" (followed by them laughing to themselves because they think they are so clever.)
  If I had a dollar for every time someone said that I would be able to buy all the black white and tan clothes I wanted.

2.
- Me: " Would you like your neckline rounded or squared?" (some people really do care)
- Them: "I don't know I never see it" (ha.ha.ha.)
- Me: "Good one sir. Good one."

If you go and get your hair cut, do not say these things. You are not the first person to think of these responses and I promise it is not as funny as you think it is. :)

I will end on a happy note tonight though, I went grocery shopping today and bought myself some of those totino's pizzas and I am so looking forward to eating them!

1 comment:

  1. I love Totino's pizza! They're cheap and delicious :) And you are funny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...