12.6.11

D.I. = I.D.= Inspired Destination

Ahh there has been so much I have wanted to Blog about! So I am going on a blogging spree I guess. You're welcome?

First, I wanted to share this very funny conversation I had the other day with an unknown person. I am blue and the random girl is pink. (p.s. I wrote it out exactly how she texted it to me. Seriously the most random text I have ever gotten. I was really confused at first because I dated a Caleb in high school, but that was a very long time ago so I didn't understand why they were talking about it now....apparently it was a different caleb she was talking about)

9:13 a.m.
hey it's jaycie umm did you and caleb make out :/

9:14
what?

9:15
caleb said you guys made out when we were on the phone last night? im just wondering

9:16
caleb who?

9:17
omg caleb caleb the one i have the biggest crush on haha oh and i was wondering could you have a sleepover at my dads friday??

9:18
I think you have the wrong number

9:19
is this kylee hirst

9:19
no, and I have no idea who you are

9:20
omg this is Jaycie Lebaron from softball....

9:22
Okay well I am not kylee so stop texting me.

the end.

Next, my D.I. experience.

So I have these jeans that I love right? But of course American Eagle stopped making them a couple years ago. These are like the traveling pants....perfect! I have been able to find some at Plato's Closet (a used clothing store) and have bought as many as I could find. I had one pair but it doesn't fit right now (don't judge me) so I really don't have a pair of jeans I like at the moment.

Enter the D.I.

I went to look for a dresser at D.I. yesterday and as I was walking past the jeans I had a quick thought about my jeans and wondered if maybe they had them. I have never bought clothes at D.I so I didn't really know what to expect. Well the second pair of jeans I looked at were them! I can't explain how happy I was. They are the perfect size as well which made me soo happy. I then spent the next 15 minutes looking at every single rack to see if there were any others (there weren't) in the end, I got two really cute vests as well.

GO D.I.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...