1.6.10

Memorial Day Memories

I had an awesome day today! My dad gets tickets to Lagoon through his work so we all went and spent the day. 

[Jake & I ]

...

Bart came and it was so much fun! He is the best.


...





 [Katie attempted to open a ketchup packet and failed!]

...

Taking a break after lunch on our blanket


[I love Bart's face in this one]



...

We went on the Rattle Snake Rapids and it was sooo funny. Dad got attacked by a huge wave and we were laughing so hard the rest of the time


...

 [I got soaked after going on the Cliffhanger and wet jeans are never a happy thing]

[Since we were already wet we decided to go to Lagoon-A-Beach]

...

[Bart, Katie, Mom and I before the Colossis ]

...

[Mom and I]


[Bart is scared of heights so we had to hold really still the whole way across]

 
[Katie and Mom]

...




...


[Toward the end of the day we went and played the booth games. I won twice so I got a big stuffed cow. I was pretty proud.]

...





 


 It was an awesome day. Perfect way to spend a long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...