9.1.13

Paper and Pencil

It's been at least 6 years since I have taken a math class. I may be smart, but I'm not smart enough to remember all that I need to 6 years later...therefore I am currently taking a Math 1010 class.

I'm using a notebook people. a NOTEBOOK! like with paper.. remember that? I'm also using this thing they  call a pencil....

It's a two hour class and here are my train of thoughts throughout....

How would I simplify the equation? Well am I allowed to take out those letters? no? Okay.....

...5-(-7+9)... ...turn it into a smiley face and make everything positive! 

I wish these boys next to me would shut up...why do you sit in the third row if you're going to talk? oh cool, thanks for chucking your pen at me.. let me just gather up all my crap and find it for you...dang these pants are tight...I can almost reach it....success! here you go bro.

so she assigns homework...but doesn't collect it? she's THAT kind of teacher. nice.

note to self: bring snacks. 
note to self: eat dinner before class so you don't need to bring snacks
note to self: you DID eat dinner before class...
note to self:......well then I guess the fat kid in me will just need some snacks too.



it should be an interesting semester....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...