26.5.11

Douche at the car wash

I have not been this annoyed in a long time.

So I woke up this morning and my car looked like it had gone swimming in a mud hole (Not why I was upset) so I took it to get a quick wash because I knew it was going to rain anyway but I wanted the mud off.

So I pull into this car wash noticing there was only one guy in line. I assumed there was someone in the bay because this guy was scrubbing his car with one of those handle brushes that get the bugs off your front bumper- ya know what I am talking about? So anyway, I pull up and low and behold there is no one in the bay getting their car washed.

This guy is first in line.

There is now another car behind me and this DB was still scrubbing away at his car. Are you freaking kidding me?? I was so pissed. It's one thing to do a pre-wash if you are the only one, but once you notice there is even one car behind you, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY. I could have gone through the wash 2 times this guy took so long. He had to scrub every tire and every window. I was going to just cut him in line because my car is small enough but I had the thought too far in ( because I assumed he would hurry up slash stop once he saw me behind him) but he didn't. His car wasn't even that dirty.

He then got the paper towels out and started rubbing a few places.

At this point I was screaming in my car. Then pretty boy had a gross towel in his hands and couldn't find a trash can. He looked like he would die if he had to hold that wet thing any longer. I watched him contemplate his options and finally he opened his car door and put it on the floor to throw away later I assumed.

This ass finally decided to pull ahead at start the wash but wait, he took another 5 minutes finding his token. I was so pissed. Seriously, who does that? Are you really that self centered you assume no one has anything better to do than wash your car for 15 minutes while we wait? I couldn't believe it.

FINALLY it was my turn and as I was pulling out of the bay when I was finished (it took me maybe 5 minutes to go through the wash) I see this douche in a self serve bay getting ready to clean his car again! Oh my hell I can't explain to you how angry I was. First of all, he was using the water sprayer to clean out the bay before he pulled his car in (ya know, because it gets really dirty having all of that SOAP in there). So basically, I was waiting 15 minutes for this guy to go through a pre-wash?!??

I hope someone drives by him splashing him and his precious car with dirty water as he is getting into a car accident that he may or may not survive.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...