25.5.11

L: Luck and Love

Why hello cyber world, long time no see! I know, I have missed you too. It has been 20 days since I have written anything on here and for that I am sorry, I know how entertaining I am :)

I am currently sitting in a basement during a beautiful day, eating taffy and turning my brain to nothing. However, I am still in a very good mood.

I cut this man's hair on Monday who just happened to be the president of Cache Valley Radio Group. He said I should stop by and see if I could get an internship so that is what I did. I went by today and talked with another person there and BAM, I am officially an intern.

Now, this may or may not be cool to some of you, but I am still pretty stoked about it. I will be writing articles for Cachevalleydaily.com as well as learning some things about radio like how to put sound bits together and that sort of thing. I have no idea what to expect but I am still excited. I feel pretty confident in my ability to write a news article, so that part will be fun because I get to have more "real world" experience in something that I already know how to do. The actual broadcasting side of things is a little intimidating but thrilling nonetheless. He said there will definitely be opportunities for me to learn about the stuff I am interested in so I look forward to that. Tuesday morning is their news meeting so I will have a better idea of what I am doing then! I have been wanting to do this for a while so I am very happy that it is finally happening, I just hope I don't get slapped in the face by reality too hard.


So I don't know if this is a thing or not but....I still don't feel like I am married. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this! It's not necessarily a bad thing, just strange. I am going to assume that as soon as Bart and I are able to move into our place this weekend things will start to feel a little more real and permanent! Either way, our wedding, reception and honeymoon were all very fun. It was great to see people I haven't been able to see in such a long time. It is so nice to have everything behind us now, there is not longer that nagging in the back of my brain wedding related.



I don't have any of my pictures yet, but there is this one someone took of us. For some reason it is one of my favorites. At the very end of the reception we finally were able to eat a cupcake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...