31.5.11

M: Marriage

Some things I have learned these past few weeks:

I talk in my sleep and sleep sideways, he grinds his teeth and hits me when he twitches

I wash all my clothes on cold, he actually follows the tag's instructions

He fills the whole sink up with soapy water to do the dishes and I just use the soapy scrubber

The first hour Bart is awake in the morning is quiet time

I say there can never be too many cereal bowls, he says that just means I won't feel the need to wash
anything

I don't eat everything on my plate, he does.

No matter how much milk I get poured, I never finish my glass

If he wakes up to pee, I wake up to pee

I get hot at the same time every night and feel the need to kick off all the blankets, including the ones he is using...he then freezes

I wipe the crumbs on the floor to sweep up, he wipes them in his hand and throws the crumbs away

He likes background noise, I don't

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The first few months are the best!! I'm so happy for you. I would like to meet this man someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you are right about it being just the beginning. haha its the little things that drive us crazy that we laugh about later.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...