10.5.11

K: -insert K word here-

So who knew K would be such a hard letter to find something to talk about? Not me! So I am not going to count this post as K...unless along the way I find a K word that would work. 

ANYWAY

I feel like I am packing my life away right now. I am going home tomorrow night and won't be coming back up here until after our honeymoon (yes, HONEYMOON. yay.) So I have lots of things to bring. Luckily we have the whole car to ourselves so I can bring as much crap as I want. I am so excited to be able to spend 7 whole days uninterrupted with Bart! I feel like I never see him, it will be a great way to start off the summer.

So yes, about this honeymoon thing...I am pretty pumped about it. Mostly because that means I am already married and this whole shebang is over! It has been a looooong 10 months and I am ready for it to be over. I still can't believe that it has already been that long though..some days I think it came fast and other days not so much.

We went and saw Thor tonight, (it was okay...) and the whole time I was just thinking about what forever will be like. (If you have seen the movie I think you kind of would know what I am talking about) I mean come on, that is a long time...not even time can really measure what it is. It kind of blows my mind, but I am excited that I get to have Bart with me through all of it. I don't really like to think about dying or heaven or eternity, I never really have...and this getting married thing is making me think about it a lot. (in a good way of course). Oh well, I guess that is just something I will have to get over.

I was looking through pictures the other day and it brought back a ton of memories. I never would have thought 5 years ago that I would be where I am today. I guess that is just how life works. I can't even really remember any of the bad stuff and bad memories that I use to have. I just look at it fondly, glad that I never have to be in that situation again. My baby sister is graduating from high school next month and it is so weird because I swear I just graduated, which obvioulsy I didn't, and in a year when I graduate from college I will be shocked just as much. Time really does fly. I wish there was a better expression to use other than that, but it's true.

I can't freaking believe that I still haven't used a K word yet! Seriously, try to think of K words, if you are like me I could only think of words that started with a C not a K.

I can't really remember what else I was going to say tonight. Probably because I had to take a Simply Sleep since I am still terrified of this basement and the darkness...don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. K- Keri
    K- Kanoodling
    K- KKK
    K- Kites
    K- Klondike
    but mostly Keri.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...