11.4.14

OK Fine, I'll Get Out of Bed

My daughter got me out of bed this morning for the first time and I know it wont be her last!

A couple days a week Bart gets up extra early to head to football workouts. I get to stay sleeping for about another hour. Today that hour wasn't long enough! I just wanted to stay in bed all morning. There's something about having the entire bed to yourself that makes you never want to move. As I was laying there enjoying my extra space and pillows, baby M (we decided on a name) starts to move/kick! I felt her for the first time about a week and a half ago and I just love it. It's not usually in the morning but apparently she was ready for us both to get out of bed.

It made me smile and I just laid there for a few more minutes enjoying her company. When she began shoving on my bladder I finally lost the battle.

I am so excited to meet this little one! 6 months down...4 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...