I have been on this crazy Hashimotos journey for 10 weeks! Something about that double digit makes me feel proud. The more I talk to people the more I realize how far reaching this disease is.
I haven't had any new foods introduced for the past few weeks since I've been sick. Bummer! Hopefully he will give me a little somethin' somethin' on Monday :)
- I am still losing weight. My scale ran out of battery 2 weeks ago so I don't have any official numbers..but my pants are all falling off so I'll take that as a good sign!
- My skin is beautiful! No breakouts. Other than my sunburn peeling I have no complaints.
- I STILL get cravings for candy. I don't think this will ever go away. People say it does, but I say they're lying!
- I discovered Rumbi this past week. Helloooo brown rice chicken bowl!!!
- I need to eat more vegetables. (is that possible you ask? unfortunately I do believe it is). I think I am going to try a "new" veggie each grocery shopping trip to keep things interesting.
- Getting back into the habit of exercising is hard! I was sick this past week so I didn't do anything, but before that it's hard to get it back into my schedule.
-My confidence is sky high and I'm loving it.
- I am always on the lookout for new recipes. My current favorite is this Chili. I've been making copious amounts. Copious!
If I had to sum up what I have learned the past 72 days is on sentence it would be : Your Health is Worth It!