6.6.11

7 a.m., bikes and Mini Spooners

I love waking up early.
I just feel like the day is so much more productive when I am awake and doing things by 7 a.m.
Bart works at 7 every morning so he wakes up at 6.
I usually sleep in, but I didn't today. Go me!

I got up and ate a nice big bowl of Frosted Mini Spooners (Breakfast for champions)
and then I went for a bike ride. 
I was going out to my car to head to the gym, but it is such a pretty day that I decided I would ride my bike around for a while instead.
Bikes and I don't really get along...I don't know what it is, but my body doesn't like the actions needed to ride a bicycle.
For this reason, I plan on riding my bike a lot this summer.
I only live 2 miles from my work now and this morning I took that route and it doesn't take me very long to get there so that will be a good chance to ride.





We finally have most of our little apartment put together too. It's so nice to have places for things and having the room actually look clean. It isn't much, but it is plenty for us, we love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...