6.6.11

Bye Bye Lehi High

My little sister graduated on Friday from Lehi High School. I can't believe she is done! and I can't believe I have been out of high school for only 3 years. It feels like sooo much longer than that. I don't talk to a single person from my high school (which is okay) and I guess I just figured it would take longer than 3 years for that to happen. However, I didn't make any kind of effort to stay friends with anyone so it is 100% my fault (which is still okay).










I forgot how big of a deal graduating high school is! I guess as we all get older other things become that big of a deal for Bart and I it's currently graduating college and finding a job/career.. I wonder what it is going to be in another 3 years!

Congratulations again Katie! I love you and am so proud of you!



p.s. part of my journal entry one year ago was, 
"Bart asked me tonight if I wanted to get engaged and I got really happy but it's the most important decision I make so we decided I needed to think about it for a few days....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...