8.6.11

N: NOT COOL

Oh man there is nothing like having a 17 year old boy thinking he is so hot in your chair. He asked me if it would be okay if a girl comes in and gives advice- uh sure, as long as the sweetheart doesn't try to tell me how to do my job! Here is some advice I have to give to all "hot" boys out there

1. Jedi braids are not cool, yes I know what they are and I may or may not have had one in hair school but hey, I realize that was a mistake and if anything that makes me more qualified to criticize!
2. Steps are not as bad ass as you think they are. They are on the same level as guys who try to make mullets look cool. You weren't alive in the 80's for a reason.
3. You are maybe 100 pounds soaking wet... Why do you think you are so hot? Good luck with that growth spurt that hopefully comes down the road.

When you ask for my opinion I will tell you. Jedi braids look stupid when they are short and steps should only be cut on one side. I don't know where this 2 side thing came from but it looks dumb because no one has an even head which means your steps won't be even

And no I will not do all kinds of designs on the side of your head. I already gave you a freaking braid, don't push it.

And from now on, anyone who comes into the salon and wants a perm can suck it because I am done slaving away (and yes, perms are that bad) and not getting anything at the end. I don't feel like I am being that unreasonable when I expect some sort of compensation for a job well done. I don't get the $60 you just paid for your perm, I get like $12 without you tipping me. I really hope her perm falls out tomorrow...and her hair for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...