30.3.16

Hi baby: happy day

Hi baby,

I'm writing this as I wait for my sleeping pill to kick in (insomnia is the bomb.com) and I couldn't let today pass by without writing about it. You were so fun today! Every single day you do something new, or something old, but better. You're really attached to me at the moment and won't let me leave the room as you play. Today we looked at alphabet flash cards and you had to be on my lap the whole time. Sometimes I get a little irritated that you won't "leave me alone" but then I remember we're apart every day for 5 hours, so no wonder you want to just hang out with me. I am a better mom when I think of your perspective and I find myself enjoying our time together much more. 

You're "talking" more and more and tonight you were glaring at me and lecturing me about something- every once in a while yelling "no!" In between your jibberish and your furrowed brow. It was so dang funny. I had no idea what I was doing wrong, but you didn't like it one bit! 

I seriously had so much fun with you today! I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and we can spend our afternoons exploring outside. You love airplanes and birds and point out every car you see. 

You're always asking for daddy and asking "where go?" with your hands in the air. Tonight as we got ready to say your night prayers you asked for dad to make sure he joined us. Family prayers with you is a special moment in my day. 

I love you Mckenzie girl! Thanks for being so goofy and loving me. 

Xoxo
Mom 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...