6.2.14

Hi Baby, 6.5 Weeks & 13 Weeks


[written in December]

Hi Baby,

You are 6 1/2 weeks old and I still can't believe you are in there! I found out 2 1/2 weeks ago and it has been so hard not to share the news with everyone. I get to tell my family this week and I am so excited. I had to tell my best friend Sarah and of course daddy but I want to talk to my mom about this crazy experience.

I still don't "feel" pregnant and I'm not sure when that will change. I feel a little car sick in the mornings and at night and my boobs are huge! But other than that, you haven't made too much of an impact on my body just yet. I know that will change and to be honest I'm a little nervous.

Daddy and I waited almost 3 years before adding you to the family and I want you to know that I am so happy we waited. We have had so much fun together and have a great base of love, friendship and commitment to each other I know raising you will be a little easier because of it.

Speaking of daddy....he is already talking like you are here and 5 years old ready to run around with him and play football. He is convinced you are a boy and you will be his best buddy.

Even though I don't feel pregnant, I still love you already and I can't wait to share these next 33ish weeks with you before you join our family!

Stay strong and keep growing.

xoxo

Mom

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Baby,

You are 13 weeks old today and I can officially call you my little peach! I'm surprised you are only the size of my favorite fruit and not the size of a melon. Thanks to bloating my stomach expands well beyond the typical 13 week baby bump. Daddy is cute and will rub it...until I remind him that it's gas...not baby. 

I had a bit of an emotional break down last night. I am having a hard time adjusting to being sick every day! I just have to remember what is happening inside of me (you!) and be strong. Everyone says it will pass and I'm excited for that day!

As you keep growing daddy and I are trying to plan the best we can. It can be overwhelming but I'm thankful to know you won't be the first baby in this world and there are billions of moms who have done this before. I hope you are patient with me as I learn how to be a good mom for you. Just know you are already loved very much and we can't wait to meet you. 

Stay strong and keep growing.

xoxo

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...