25.1.11

It's NOT okay

Right after I made the previous post, a series of things happened that caused the need for this post to happen.

It is NOT okay:

To hit me with your big-A purse every time you walk down the isle to get to your chair

to get all upset when I call to ask you your opinion for my story. If you are so busy, just don't call me back!

to mock me for trying to eat healthier when you don't even keep your food down after you eat it

to ask stupid questions like "is colored paper just as good as construction paper" in a college 5000 level class

to eat a 3 course meal in class. the teacher said you could bring a snack, not your whole lunch box

to turn the AC on when it is snowing

to have a Myspace account. It's not 2006 anymore people. 

to walk slow. to walk slow and take up the ENTIRE sidewalk.  I don't know how you do it, but it's definitely NOT okay.

1 comment:

  1. 1. i love you
    2. i hate stupid people
    3. i wish you could have your own reality show

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...