13.3.11

Dirty




I had a great Spring Break. We went down to Zion's National Park and then to Vegas for the WAC Basketball Tournament. It was so much fun but I have to be honest, I never thought I would be so happy about coming back to Cache Valley.

Las Vegas is gross. It has gross air and gross people. I was so sick of having to see slutty girls and drunk guys EVERYWHERE. It is seriously the arm pit of the nation in my opinion.



As I was walking down the strip I kept thinking, "The earth quake and tunami should have struck here and wiped this city out instead of Japan because it is just nasty." Inappropriate? Too soon? Probably but I don't care and I can say whatever I want on here.

I have never been so annoyed at a city before. I couldn't wait to get out of there, and not because I was having a bad time or sick of the people I was with, but because I just felt dirty being there.

I don't know what it is, but Vegas has lost that charm to me. I still loved the week and the weather and the people I was with so it's all good! I just had to vent about the nasty people in Vegas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...