27.3.11

7 Weeks

So I am getting married in 7 weeks....7! I cant believe it's only that long. I was thinking though, and I officially can make a 7 week to-do list. Am I excited about this? Not at all, this list is going to stress the hell out of me! But it will be worth it.

Here is my to do list in no particular order

  • Find Shoes
  • Find place to live/decide on where we will be living
  • Finish picture slide show
  • Find Bridesmaid's dresses
  • Get dress finished and take pictures
  • Film wedding video
  • Find internship
  • Buy Bart's ring
  • Finalize wedding/reception plans
  • Find ties and tuxes
  • Register for gifts
  • Get all medical things squared away
  • Go through all my crap and get rid of A LOT
  • Dominate my classes- don't skip class anymore
  • Finish temple prep/get recommend/get married for FOREVER
Is it bad that the thing I am stressing out about the most right now is finding shoes? Don't judge me.

Can it be May 14th already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...