2.1.11

Dang mini vans

Mini Van Complex

I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now...are you ready?

Why is it that mini van drivers feel the need to prove themselves on the road? (Okay, well I guess we all know why, but come on, it's embarrassing for you.)

Whenever I am on the freeway, 9 times out of 10 when someone is riding my tail it turns out to be a mini van. I am sorry that for whatever reason, that is the vehicle in your life (note, I don't care if you drive a mini van, I just care when you act like you are driving a sports car). Anyway, just because that is the car of your choice, doesn't mean you have to make up for your lack of coolness by going super fast. If anything, it just draws more attention to yourself and your mini van...which I am assuming you wouldn't want? It is like when really short guys buy super huge trucks that even THEY need a step stool to get into, they are compensating for something. Just chill out Mr. Mom, no need to speed down the freeway like an ass hole just to make yourself feel more like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...