29.7.11

Megan Vs. Banker

So I had to close my bank account today so Bart and I don't have so many extra ones and who knew it would be such an ordeal

This guy acted so butt hurt that I was leaving. I told him I got married and it was just easier for me to move to his bank than the other way around. I also told him that there weren't a lot of these banks around Salt Lake, he immediately said "well yeah, we are more quality than quantity. those other guys will just take your money and handle your transactions" (um....isn't that the point? I don't really need a bank account for anything else...)

He went off asking me questions about why "they lost." Dude, there were no winners or losers in this because we didn't have an argument about it, it wasn't even really a discussion, I just assumed I would move my money over to Bart's account, no argument needed.

He then went on to tell me that later on in our marriage I will realize that I will always be right and my husband will give me whatever I want because his brain is finally to the point where it realizes the consequences for actions. WTF. This has nothing to do with the fact that I lost some kind of fight so I have to close my bank account!

I mentioned that I was using a credit union now and all hell broke loose. He went off saying how they can't be trusted because they play dirty and don't have to play by the rules or pay taxes blah blah blah low interest rates blah blah blah. Seriously dude, CALM DOWN.

I was really annoyed that I kept having to defend my actions to this guy. He told me he was new so maybe that is why he was acting so weird but either way, I had good feelings about this bank until my encounter with this banker. I told him it was nothing personal, trying to lighten the mood but he just said, "well yeah, we do kind of take it personal." Well shit, my bad, I guess I should have thought about what YOU wanted and what is best for YOU in my life because heaven forbid I am doing this because it benefits me, you're right, how selfish.

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. This! I can't wait to show Nicole! She will love it too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...