26.7.11

Fat-Kid Day

So here is how my fat-kid day turned out:

6:45 a.m. Bart wakes me up by smacking my face/head with pillows

7:00 a.m. Eat Lucky Charms

7:15 a.m. Head off to the gym (go me!)

8:30 a.m. Get home, take shower, do the dishes, think I will be productive by making a list of all the things I need to do today (didn't get one thing on said list done.)

9:00 a.m. Eat a piece of cold pizza and watched some T.V.

9:15 a.m. Ate another piece of pizza

9:20 a.m. Ate another piece of pizza

10:00 a.m. Still watching T.V. and I think I ate one more piece of pizza (seriously, this pizza we made last night is dang good.)

10-12 p.m. Continued to watch T.V. while snacking on Frosted Mini Wheats

1:00 p.m. decided to get ready for work

1:30 p.m. Went to Macy's to get some Cheddar Gold Fish, a Veggi Juice, some Gummy Bears, Pineapple and Watermelon

2-7 p.m Worked and snacked on above purchased treats

7:15 p.m. Took a break and got an Ice Cream Cone at Macy's with Bart

7:15- 9 p.m. Drank water because my stomach hurt

All I wanted to do today was sit and eat, and that is exactly what I did. I feel like I am not the only one who has these days, I may just be the only one who admits it.

Tomorrow I will be drinking water and probably not eating anything because my body is slowly eating me from the inside out.

p.s. Don't judge me, and no family, I am not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...