31.7.11

Bye Bye July

7/31/11

This month has been SOOOOO long and I am really happy it is finally over.

I didn't necessarily have a bad month, it just felt really long and I want to just move and be done and get everything over with. I went to the U's orientation on Thursday (it was stupid, hence the name orientation,) except the fact that they served Chips and Salsa, Bart gave them points for that one and I had my picture taken for my U Card (which gives me a free pass for Trax, Frontrunner, and the bus system so that's cool.)

I was able to get into the classes I needed surprisingly, but I still feel so lost. They obviously do things differently down there and I don't know what part of their Communications Major I want to do. Journalism? New Media? Strategic Communications? -yeah, I don't know what any of that is either-

We move in 10 days
I have 6 days of work left
We still have 2348 things to pack up
I start school and my new job in 22 days
I will be homeless for 2 days
Bart won't be getting a pay check for 60 days

August will be an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...