11.7.11

I may or may not be dying...

Sometimes I feel like an 80 year old in a 21 year old's body.


and it's really annoying.

Could please tell me why even after I eat all my servings of fruits and vegetables, exercise on a regular basis, and get 8 hours of sleep a night, my body still feels like shit?

oh, and screw doctors. I don't come to your office to chat to the med student who is shadowing you today about my wedding and upcoming changes in my life, lets move on to the real issues here. I also don't come in assuming I have a deathly condition that you need to cure me from. I realize it probably isn't a big thing, but when it effects my daily life, it is big enough. I have never really liked you Dr. F, and I am pretty happy that I don't have to come see you anymore. I am sorry that I feel like my body should feel better than it does. At this rate, I will be an old crotchety person by the time I am 30 just because I am in so much pain. And if you think this is me whining then screw you too because I am not whining, I am just complaining for a second...there's a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...