8.8.11

My Logan Memories

Well ladies and gentlemen, we are getting down to business here in the Bowen household. Mostly everything is in a box, and by this time tomorrow all of it will be. I picked up some frozen pizzas and paper plates to help us get through the next few days.


I love Logan though, here are a few things I remember when I think about my time here, and some things I have learned as well.

I had plenty of time to watch most seasons of Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, House, Bones, Heroes, Greek, Psych, etc

Learning that you never EVER talk during a free-throw

The Oak Ridge pool is a breeding ground for desperate guys and freshman girls

No matter how much you think you know, it's ALWAYS colder than it looks. 

Don't speed on 1st East, you will get caught. 

Don't laugh at people who fall on the ice, because you are probably next.

The Sociology department might have a few good professors, but I sure never got any of them. 

I have very few belongings, moving 9 times will do that.

Don't wash your car before you drive to Tremonton in the Spring/Summer. The bugs squishing on your windshield sounds like rain

Never underestimate people in your life, they could turn out to be your greatest friends.

Logan is a small small place....Love octagons are a typical thing.

I have filled up 4-5 of the Cinemark punch cards (There are 15 stamps for each one)

Center Street Grill has the best burgers, and Cafe Sabor is only good for its steak salad (possibly my favorite restaurant meal)

If you go 40 mph down Main Street you hardly hit a red light

The Cache Car wash is the best one in the valley. Gorilla Car Wash sucks, as does the full service one.

Big O > Jiffy Lube
Levens > Kater Shop
Smiths Marketplace > Walmart
2nd East > Main Street

Pita Pit is over priced, but still very very tasty. Their Chicken Caesar gets me every time

Don't take advantage of the boy who will wash your bath tub for cleaning checks, you might just marry him one day.




There are a million things and I could go on forever. Bottom line? Logan has grown on me, and for now,

435 > 801


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...