22.8.11

Who needs sleep when you have Blogger?

First day of class tomorrow and I can't sleep. I would get out if bed and make this post prettier than my I-toy allows but that would require that 1. I get out of bed and B. That I give up my warm spot next to Bart, so that's not happening. I feel like our AC is on ALL THE TIME but Bart is apparently hot so we just keep that sucker blowing.

I went to my first day at the new job today and it wasn't a total disaster. For some reason I was really nervous and shook through the whole first hair cut. Everything is in different spots and they do random stuff that isn't normal to me because I have been doing it differently for the past 21 months so it kind of threw me off. The clients were very nice though, I dont know if it was just the guy upstairs helping me realize it wont be so bad or if people really are just nicer, but I didn't mind. And of course they aren't as cheap as good ole cache valley which is also a plus. I do miss my friends though and Caitlin since I know you read this:

Caitlin > Hans :)

Did I mention school starts tomorrow? And That I will be feeling like a freshman once again? And that I will be riding public transpiration for the first time in my life? Yeah, maybe that's why I can't sleep.

Hi, my name is Megan and I am good at many things, change is just not one I them yet! Stay tuned for my adventures tomorrow since I have plenty of breaks and no friends. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. You know me too well! I hope the new salon works for you. No one is as cool as I am. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...