14.10.11

BAM

So Bart and I and his mother went to a movie tonight and of course there were loud annoying teenagers there talking up a storm and of course Bart yelled SHUT UP to said teenagers ( which totally worked) and then at the end of the movie I hear "thanks for yelling shut up by the way" behind us so I assumed it was the annoying teenagers so I immediately replied bitchily (yes that's a word) " well thanks for talking during the movie" as I am turning around to see these teens face to face and BAM it was an adult.... Genuinely thanking Bart for saying shut up. My bad! I hurriedly apologized for getting mad at her and she was kind of scared of me but I mean come on, can you blame her? Anyway, I should be nicer... And use punctuation with my blog posts.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...