McKenzie Scott Bowen - 1 Month Update
- Looking out the windows
- Her binki
- Warm water/bath time
- To be swaddled
- Walks in her car seat/stroller
- Naps in her car seat
- Cuddling with daddy
- Being cold after-bath time
- Her diaper changed if she's hungry (FOOD FIRST MOM!!!)
- Passing gas
- She gets the hiccups every day
- Squeaky little sleeper (can't use the baby monitor or you'd think she never slept! Learned early that she will wake us up just fine without one)
- She has head control like a boss!
- Doesn't really cry once her needs have been met. She has been such a good tempered baby I'm just waiting for that to end...but maybe it won't?
- Has met all of her grandparents and 3 of her 6 great-grandparents
- Still fits in her newborn clothes. Daddy says she is getting chubby...but she still seems pretty little to me
The last few days I have really noticed a difference in her behavior and she seems much more aware of what is going on. She is getting more and more baby-sound vocal and makes the cutest noises in the world.
To say this has been the best month of my life would be a lie I hope no mother feels pressured to tell. But I learned long before my angel got here that the hardest things are the most rewarding, and she is by far my hardest thing ;)
To say I can't imagine my life without her would also be a lie. I can imagine it, and it's a depressing world with less love attached and not much meaning. I can imagine it, and there is nothing I would want less.