2.1.12

On my mind

I finally waxed my legs which means I can get my pedicure!

I really do work with crazy people, and that fact is even more exemplified when I work with the one normal person employed there....so this is what a normal conversation is like...

I can't believe that dog upstairs is still barking. SERIOUSLY?? At this point Bart and I have no idea what to do (because complaining 28487 times and calling the cops on them apparently isn't enough) we just stick ear plugs in and say goodnight. 

My hands are really itchy


Tomorrow is my first day off all break. How depressing is that? Classes start next week and I am going to enjoy my first day off.

I finished my book which I thought would be weird because one of the characters turned lesbian (which is fine, I just didn't want to read about it, just like I wouldn't want to read about hetero bedroom business) but it turned out to be appropriate, gotta love Jodi Picoult!

No Spend January (for lack of a better name) should be a fun experiment. 

I feel like I set up realistic expectations for the new year. Lets be honest here, as long as our lives are improving, who needs specifics all the time right?


I really really really hate doing perms 



Hopefully I can make my blog fun again. I feel like everyone has stopped reading it. Is it because I don't write anything cool? Are we fighting? It's because I don't have cool pictures isn't it? Come on, I told you I wasn't crafty, you just can't expect craft and recipe ideas from me! Oh, it's not me, it's you? Well in that case, I guess I feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...