20.3.12

Editing Douche

Wow I have dealt with some of the stupidest people today.

First of all, when you are in a group of 8 working on a video maybe you shouldn't be an ass and edit all by yourself for 40 minutes while everyone else is just sitting around doing nothing. You're controlling issues need to be worked out somewhere other than the classroom. Thanks douche. 


Next, Salt Lake Community College: You are a freaking joke. Demanding proof that I graduated high school? Umm is the fact that I have attended two ACTUAL Universities not count? I am sorry that most of your attendees are high school drop outs and the fact that you now have to have a policy that makes sure the applicant has graduated high school is pretty pathetic. I just need to take a damn math class from you. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop flattering yourself into thinking I want to spend the rest of my days in your buildings, I JUST NEED A MATH CREDIT. 


I have such a bad attitude toward school right now, it's really not helping anything. Also, I have a test next week and have NO clue what I am doing. I guess that is what happens when I go to class but just plug in my headphones and not even hear what the professor is saying. 


Did I mentioned I'm annoyed? At least tonight we are having family over for dessert for Bart's birthday (don't worry, a birthday post is pending). Rootbeer Floats and my failure of a cake? (also post pending) what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...