19.3.12

tag

My sister Katie posted THIS and tagged me soo....here I go!

Rules

1) Post the rules.
2) Post a photo and 11 random things about you.
3) Answer questions.
4) Ask questions.
5) Tag.

facts:
1: I look on Pinterest and sometimes wish I was that crafty
2: I came extremely close to quitting my job this week...like, one-phone-call-away close.
3: I hate going to Lehi because I'm still afraid to run into people I went to high school with.
4: I'm nervous about the Dirty Dash in June, what if I can't run the whole thing?
5: I like to lick the bowl, spoon and mixer after I make cake.
6: I leave extra batter on the bowl, spoon and mixer. :)
7: I don't know how to relax.
8: I should be doing homework, but am clearly procrastinating.
9: My wrists suck. They hurt all the time now.
10: I'm high maintenance when it comes to movie theaters, bedtime, and neighbors.
11: I suck at accomplishing my goals


questions:
1:  What is something weird you do when you are alone?
 I don't like wearing clothes, I try to avoid it at all costs. 
 
2:  How have you changed in the past 2 years?
 I take life a little more seriously, put more trust in love, and appreciate my family more than ever.

3:  What was your last argument about?  Who was it with?
 It was with Bart last night. We argued about how I "throw" my phone on the floor. Except I don't throw it, I just drop it....so we argued. :)

4:  What was your favorite month in the past year?  Why?
 June 2011. It was after our wedding so I didn't have to worry about any of that, and it was the first of summer.
5:  A book you love and why.
 I love The Book Thief. It is written so creatively (the narrator is Death) it makes me think in a whole new way
6:  Do you like who you are right now?  If not, then what would you want to improve?
 I love who I am right now, and the people I have who have helped me become this person. There is always room for improvement though.
7:  Are there specific songs you listen to when you are in a certain mood?  What are they?
 SHEDAISY!! Because I am still a 12 year old at heart. 
8:  What makes you happy?
 Bart. Days off. Sunshine. Clean house. Seeing results from hard work. Doing well in school.
9:  If you had to live in the same place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
 I have no idea!
10:  Why do you have a blog?
 Because I love to write. And sometimes I have funny things to say.
11:  What do you hope will happen in the next 30 days?
 MY VACATION!! and Spring time
 


your questions:
1. What is one of your pet peeves?
2. What is something cool you learned this past week?
3. Do you prefer big or small marshmallows in your hot chocolate?
4. If you had 24 hours all by yourself, with no phone or internet, what would you do?
5. What do you love about yourself?
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Sweet or Salty?
7. What hurts your feelings the most?
8. What do you do when you are trying to put off something you need to do?
9. What do you wish you got recognition for, but don't?
10. Do you live to work, or work to live?
11. Let's be honest, do blondes have more fun?


tagged:
 sarah g

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...