17.4.14

Hi Baby: 6 Months

Hello my darling little one,

Saying I can't wait to see you sounds like the understatement of the year. I want to meet you and see your face and have you join our family! Your dad and I have so much fun just talking about you, I know it will be so much better when you are finally here.

You are either getting more active or you're just growing bigger- either way I can actually feel you throughout the whole day. Daddy has only felt you kick once, but it's only a matter of time before you moving around in there will be something anyone can notice.

It's an indescribable thing to feel your first child move. I don't know how anyone could go through pregnancy and not believe there is a God. It's such a miracle and a process unlike anything else on Earth.

If I had to describe my pregnancy in one word it would be PEACE. I haven't stressed about you at all. I haven't felt the need to research in books and memorize every little thing happening. I know you are in there growing and developing just the way you should be. It's only when I think about the actual birth that I start to get a little freaked out...but I still have a few months until I really need to focus on that right?

Stay strong and keep growing

xoxo

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...