5.3.15

7 months

Are you ready for photo overload? Does that even exist in motherhood? My future children are going to be so jealous of all the pics Mckenzie has of herself pretty much every single day of her young life. #sorrynotsorry

My baby is 7 months old today! I use to laugh at moms who knew exactly how old their kids were- down to the month- but I totally get it now! Surviving another month is a big freakin accomplishment and babies change SO MUCH in just a matter of weeks!

That being said, not much has changed since her last update :) She made pretty big steps when I was writing her 6 month update so I guess she is just taking a break from doing new things for the moment.

She does eat a lot more solid foods. I can tell she is actually "hungry" for them and more interested. It's been fun to see that skill develop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...