13.9.15

My answer

Sometimes my brain gets a little cray cray and starts thinking of the big stuff. The Eternity stuff. Why are we here? What's the point? My whole life I have been raised in a religion that teaches answers to those questions. But those answers are pretty broad and sometimes I have a hard time making them mean something to me personally. 

So I've done what my religion teaches to do: pray and ask about it. I believe in that process and I've seen it work in my life several times. 

And last night I experienced it again. 

Mckenzie had a fever of 103 and so I was holding her. It was 10pm and my sweet angel was fast asleep in my arms. Holding her Dog in one hand and my finger in her other hand. 

And that's when I got my answer. This is why I'm here. I'm here to be this girl's mother. 

And for now, that's all the answer I need. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...