3.8.10

Thou Shalt Be Clean

So I am moving into my new (and hopefully my last until I get married) place and can I just say that more mothers need to teach their children how to clean. 

What makes people think it is okay to not wipe off the counters/floor/fridge/shelf after you spill something sticky? It seriously blows my mind how gross some of my roommates have been and unfortunately it looks like these new roommates aren't going to be any different. I have spent the past 3 hours deep cleaning my new kitchen and family room and can I just say that it smells AMAZING in here now. 

Speaking of amazing, I made an excellent discovery today in the cleaning isle. It is called SOS Cleaning Scrubs (or something like that) and they may or may not be the greatest cleaning tool you can have. It got off every greasy, sticky, moldy thing I saw and it was so easy! I will always have some on hand now because of how great they are. I also love Pine-Sol but I think that is more from growing up with my mom using that to clean so to me, that is the smell of a clean room.

I am excited for this new place though. It has air conditioning, cable, and high speed internet which I have been without for the past few months so that's nice. Also, since my other two roommates haven't decorated the place at all I get too and I have never gotten to do that before so I am excited to get it looking good. I really want to blow up some of my pictures from my trips this summer and put them up on the wall for a little color but I am not sure on how to do that just yet....

It is so crazy that it is already August and school will be starting in a few weeks! I am ready to get back to classes though, I really like summer but I love school and I love learning new things everyday so I am excited to get back into it. I always rededicate myself to being a better student each semester but hopefully the goals I have set for myself this time around will help me even more. 

This summer has been fun though, at the start of it Bart and I made a list of things we want to do and we are only a few things short of being finished so I guess I know what I will be doing for the next month...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...