28.5.13

Day 54

and on Day 54 there was CHEESE and YOGURT!!!!!!

I just got off the phone for my weekly dr. appointment (yes, they do some over the phone. how genius is that?? No waiting around acting like you have nothing better to do.) and after complaining of my 3 food groups and being told I HAVE to start eating more calories, my lovely Dr. told me I can try out cheese and plain Greek  yogurt this week. He said cheese and my heart melted. Have you ever gone 2 months without ANY cheese? It's a delicious part of your life you don't really notice until it's taken from you (dramatic? maybe.). I can't go too crazy because I can only have 1 beautiful ounce per day until we know how it affects my body but hey, an ounce is an ounce!

Just two days shy of 8 weeks and apparently I need to work on eating a bigger breakfast and having a better bed-time snack. I told Dr that when I can only eat 10 things I'm kind of sick of those foods at the end of the day and don't want to eat anything. He acted concerned for a solid 30 seconds and then told me to get over it and eat an avacado. 

On another note, I ran for the first time in 2 months today! It was significantly slower than my average pace but I wasn't complaining. I was just happy to get my body moving again. It's only a matter of time before I'm out racing with Bart again! 


3 comments:

  1. Those doctors... so much sympathy, ha ha! I don't think my hubs would last ONE day without cheese! I don't know how you made it so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't think sympathy is in their vocabulary :)

      Delete
  2. The only time I went that long without cheese is on my mission! Taiwan doesn't have cheese...and even if they did...it wasn't great! So when I got there, all the Taiwanese told me I smelled like cheese! Without cheese in my system, when I came home, my mom told me I smelled like Garlic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...