2.4.11

Loser

So Bart is down in Salt Lake with his brother tonight and left me here all by myself.

It's kind of great? I havent had a loser saturday night in a long time where I just hang out by myself, watch too much TV and eat way too much food.

I also plan on reading a book, catching up on laundry, perhaps cleaning my house a little bit and coloring my hair.

I was going to go to a movie by myself but I decided I would rather bum around my house and it has been an EXCELLENT decision.

I caught up on Greys Anatomy and it was the dumbest episode I have ever seen. They all just randomly burst into song...it was weird, the songs didnt even make sense with the story line. I am all for musicals..but only when the characters who are singing are animated.

A lady just came by asking if I wanted to buy any homemade tamolies and I am regretting telling her no because that sounds really good right now.

I have already eaten way too much today but I am still kind of hungry? Maybe not hungry, but food sounds good so I will probably find something to eat regardless of my need for it.

I feel like my blog has been so boring lately, I am just not feelin it I guess. I have been writing in my real journal though so maybe that has something to do with it? Sorry cyberspace, some things are just too personal to expose to the whole wide world.

Also, I hate laundry..and I am getting married in SIX WEEKS...cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...