21.12.11

Lemon Bars

I don't really know what to do without school happening. I woke up at 7 this morning and despite feeling a little shitty, I still cleaned my house, did laundry and made Lemon Bars and it's only 10:30 a.m. What am I supposed to do for the next 5 hours? I already watched three shows so I think I am all caught up (dang you TV winter break). What I really need is a good book. I would rather spend hours reading a book than watching TV. Or I could take up a hobby of some sort. Except I probably wouldn't get very far with that because once the semester starts again I will have no time and that said hobby will be shoved in the back of my closet. This time of year everyone is making cute treats and Christmas cards and gifts for the neighbors...except me. I told Bart I will start to attempt doing those things next Christmas when I am finished with school. Starting 2013 I will be a good crafty chef type wife  

(HA ya right.)


Moral of the story?

I need to learn how to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...