6.12.11

all dogs can go to hell



so our neighbors upstairs have a dog.

as most of you should know, I hate dogs.

this said dog, (who I hate not only because it's a dog, but a dog who barks) is goin down.

the precious puppy was barking all night last night starting at 10 pm then 12 am then 2 am and by then my hatred for this dog was more than my hatred for any other dog.

so the good news? why is this dog goin down? because I reported it to the apartment manager and she said that if it doesn't shut its pie hole by the weekend that pooch is outta here!

so even though I am trying to write 23048 pages for finals and the dog is barking away i'm not upset, because it's only a matter of time before that puppy is bye-bye. *evil grin*

1 comment:

  1. Well put! I cannot even begin to say how much I hate dogs. Whenever a movie or novel kills the dog, I smile and secretly celebrate it! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...