11.10.10

Hangers

Some people run out of socks
Some people run out of milk too soon
Some people run out of gas quickly
I run out of hangers
I don't know exactly how this happens
I have 29348 hangers and it is NEVER enough!

I have a feeling it is going to be a loooong week.  I am going to try to relax more and not let so many things bother me. It is going to be a good week.

I will probably catch a movie tomorrow night...by myself....just the way I like it. Some people see this as strange, but I love it. It's not like talking is a big thing in movie theaters ( unless you are an annoying 16 year old who feels the need to talk through everything, including a movie ) so I don't see the issue with going by myself. It makes sense really. So I will go in my comfy sweats, take some candy, and enjoy. 

on another note: I should NOT have to move out of your way if you are on a bicycle. I am a pedestrian. Pedestrian = right of way. Therefore, me = right of way.

8 Things I can't do anymore
  1. Wake up at 6 a.m. and be fine for the whole day
  2. Send out 8,000 text messages a month (and yes, I use to do that on a regular basis)
  3. Watch a ton of scary movies/TV shows and NOT get scared at night..
  4. Call a different boy every time there is a movie I want to go see but don't want to pay for...
  5. Run a 6 minute mile
  6. Read a whole book in one day (never enough time, and I dont think my attention span would allow that anymore)
  7. Never go to class and still get an A...ahh the days of high school
  8. Pull an all nighter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...