24.6.10

Talking to myself...

Awake at 3 a.m.

again....

in my burning hot oven I call a bedroom

with obviously nothing to do. 

I did break down however and took a sleeping pill ( Simply Sleep is the way to go! ) So hopefully that will kick in soon.

I have about 23 songs stuck in my head right now ( just another happy reason why I can't fall asleep)

I have to wear a mouth guard at night to keep my teeth from grinding and because of that my mouth is sore...gotta take care of the pearly whites somehow I guess!

I have always been deathly afraid of the dark ( add it to the list ) but surprisingly since moving to Logan I have only gotten really scared one time. ( That one time I proceeded to my friend's apartment to sleep on her floor...don't judge me. ) So at least I am not scared tonight? 

Did I mention I am wide awake at 3 a.m.?

Luckily I don't have to be at work until 5 tonight so I don't have to go out in the world on 4 hours of sleep and be a menace to society. I have never been one of those people who can live off of only a couple hours of sleep. I need my 7-9 hours to fully function which means I am usually perfectly okay with going to bed at 11 on a regular basis.
I hate the world right now ( like you couldn't tell ) and I especially hate the fact that I have allergies which I have never had until I moved to Logan and they only kick in randomly, ( like right now) making it so I can't breathe and my eyes are nice and watery...

just for the record though I only hate the world at 3 a.m. despite all of my smart ass remarks in my posts I promise I really am a happy person, writing is just how I vent.

my neck is itchy...

and now my feet are itchy. Whenever I start focusing on my body itching 4 more itches will pop up out of nowhere

All I want right now is my Rocky Road ice cream that is in the freezer..but I feel like my 2 hours at the gym 7 hours ago  would kinda be pointless if I caved into that craving right now

Lets talk about the gym for a second here. To all of the guys out there who think they are hot shit because they wear shirts that don't have sides and stare at themselves in the mirror -because maybe if you look at yourself so intently while you are lifting weights it will make you bigger faster-..you look silly and I seriously had to stop myself from laughing out loud at a kid today. I feel like if you were that big of a deal you wouldn't have to focus so much on your body? Or maybe your body is the reason why you are a big deal so you have to keep it looking good? Either way, stop bobbing your head to your music and stop making googly eyes to yourself in the mirror.



I am so tired I think I am losing my mind



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...