30.5.12

Dentist Visit

I hate the dentist. Does anyone actually like the dentist? So I was not looking forward to my appointment today. Here I am an hour later and I'm not hating life! The dental hygienist was awesome and didn't even scrape my gums. She also used the right amount of toothpaste so I wasn't drooling and choking. That's not even the best part. The dentist came in and told me I HAVE NO CAVITIES!!! That's right ladies and gentlemen, no cavities. Apparently my sensitivity is just from congestion which means I take a Claritin D and I am good to go. Who knew??? When the lady was checking me out she said no need for a follow up appointment and I think that was the best news I have heard. So here I am, sitting on the couch, eating Saltines and watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...