8.11.11

Memo: Class Cancelled

I love it when I wake up nice and early, finish all my homework I have procrastinated over the weekend, bundle up for the freezing whether outside, waddle (because of all my layers) to class and BAM class is cancelled....cool. Thanks for the notification.

Then what happens? I go to my next class which is Linguistics AKA the class that makes me feel really stupid. After said class I bundle up once again and jaunt on over to the Communications building for my Radio class. BAM it happens again...class is cancelled. Luckily a crazy lady in class had our professor's number and called him and he claimed that he sent out an email (even though NO ONE got it). Cool. 5 1/2 hours up on campus and only an hour and a half worth of class.

I am sure I will come to wish for these kinds of days next semester when I will be on campus from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. with only an hour break in between 2 out of the 5 classes. I can't decide if I want to take a shorter load and just do more credits in the summer or if this will be okay and I will be able to relax a little bit my last semester. What to do?

Oh well, at least I got home early today! I really need a camera so I can document my life (and Bart's I guess...if he is interesting enough). Because lets face it, blogs are all about showing off your artistic abilities with a camera and all the yummy kinds of food that you should be making. (Does spaghetti count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...