12.11.11

It's my birthday I can cry if I want to

Well it's that time of year again, the time where we all come together to celebrate a great great day.. 
.the day I was born. 

 
That's right, I'm turning 22 tomorrow. 22! How old is that? HAHA just kidding...but seriously, 22??  

It's not really a monumental birthday, but a TON has happened this year. I am happy to report that this past year has been the best year of my life so far! I have never been happier. I still don't feel like an adult, or any more mature than I was a year ago, but I still had a great year.

Things I learned when I was 21

I suck at gambling and lose all of Bart's money

Cooking is fun for like a week but then it just goes back to being messy and not worth it

I have a LOT of stuff. I got to move that stuff 4 times this year and lets just say my poor shoes and clothes suffered the most.

Change is always going to happen and it is always going to suck at first, but it WILL get better.

well, that is all I have for tonight. maybe tomorrow I will be inspired to say other things. bottom line? my life is wonderful and i love my husband who spoiled me today. do you know when the last time I took a 3 hour nap on a Saturday was??? yeah, me either. it was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...