17.10.12

currently

Watching: Criminal Minds
I just started watching this show. I'm totally into cheesy cop/crime shows. I studied criminology and it's fascinating topic...even if it is TV.

Thinking About: 
I need to color my hair again
I wish I could figure out a way to consistently have the energy to make it to the gym
I really hate this couch....
Is football season over yet???? I miss my hubby

Looking forward to:
This weekend- Halloween race and Aggie game
The day the guy upstairs moves out because he is SO DAMN LOUD. The apartment gave him a "3 days to comply or evict" notice so the next time we report him he has to get out....and today he has been so loud. We'll see what happens.
My bed/sleeping tonight

Makes me happy:
My job-- things have been going great lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...