31.10.12

October-esk

First thing's first. I found a runny buddy! That's right. Someone who isn't annoying to listen/talk to AND that can run at my pace (aka not that fast) I'm so happy! I went to a relief society thing and made a new friend and it turns out she runs! We went for the first time tonight and it was perfect. It's going to be great to have someone who will make it so I have to go. Today I was just waking up from a nap when she called and if that didn't happen I wouldn't have gone out tonight.... so I'm pretty excited about this whole set up.

(You might not know this, but making a friend is a pretty big darn deal for me so I'm still happy about it. )

Next thing next. OCTOBER IS OVER??? WHAT? How the heck did that happen? We didn't do anything October-esk this year! Never even got a pumpkin. I even got VIP passes to pretty much every haunted place in the state because they came on my show at one point and we never used them. The only thing slightly October-esk were the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies I made that were DELICIOUS and gone within days, and the Haunted 5K  we ran a few weekends ago. No scary movies were watched, no parties were attended and no costumes were created. LAME

The good news to all of this is that my birthday is in two weeks! Hello 23 years of age.

October is over, and we missed out on all the fun beginnings of Fall, but November will be better! (including, but not limited to, a visit to my bff's place in St. George)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...