20.10.12

Haunted 5K


 We ran the "Haunted Half" ( and by half, we mean 5K) this morning. We got up nice and early because I thought the race was at 8:30 and we had to do our Halloween makeup...turns out the race didn't start until 9:30 so we had plenty of time to get ready! I had an amazing makeup artist on the show yesterday so it inspired me to try it out. It's not as great as the professionals out there, but it's a good place to start!



A bloody eye and spider web...SKILLS




 The race was a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful! There were gloves and long sleeved shirts included in the race packet, but we really didn't need the gloves at all. Bart ran with me for about 5 minutes and then sprinted off into Hard Core Runner Land while I kept my pace. Once I hit the mile 2 mark though I was feeling amazing! I honestly have never felt that good during a race before, it was awesome! I sprinted the rest of the way and was loving it.




We didn't have a lot of time to hang out after since we had to get to the Aggie game!! We love going to Logan and the games are so much fun. It's a different kind of fun than when we lost all the time, it's a nice change!


We are now enjoying our couch (as much as we can since our couch SUCKS SO BAD). It's been a long day, but totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...