23.3.13

Slushy Hills

It's been more than 3 months since Bart and I have ran any races so we decided to do one this weekend. My cute friend Jess helped us find a fun downhill (yay) 5K. It was cold and snowy and I was slightly afraid for my life as I ran down a slushy hill, but the race ended ( as it always does) and it was fun.

 Bart keeps telling me I need to be more competitive and today a little bit of that edge came out. As I was running I heard these dog tags behind me and BAM a lady and her stupid little dog were gaining on me! There was no way in hell I was going to let that duo beat me so I picked up the pace and beat them.









So my bracket was doing okay...before all the games started. Now it's kind of a disaster. An Explorer beating Wildcats? In what world?




1 comment:

  1. 1...I think everyone's brackets are screwed. 2...I love that the competitive edge came out in you!! It will start more and more...and the best part is you will start competing with yourself. Way to go on the race!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...