28.12.12

on the rest of the days of Christmas

Christmas week was amazing filled with family and friends and fun adventures. I have pictures, but that would mean I need to log out of my current email and log into a different email to post them and I don't want to do that. Christmas is such a magical time and despite family drama and icy roads it's the time of year we all look forward to.

Now that the week is over it's time to throw out the old wrapping, put away the decorations and look forward to a new year. I just wrote on the last page of my current journal. This journal is one I started back in March of 2009! Almost 4 years of memories. I was obviously sucking it up in the writing department, but I'm glad I was able to fill it up. No offense blogging world but there is nothing quite like writing down your feelings and experiences on paper.

I'm going to get a massage tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! One full hour of the therapist working on my upper body is just what the doctor ordered. I'm not even taking off my pants so they realize I'm serious about this focus-on-my-shoulders-thing.

oh and by the way, I'm kind of over this winter thing. I know it's only looked and felt like winter for the past week, but I have been thinking about Summer and it's making me miss it! I love the winter, but I could go for some Summer rays right about now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...