20.9.11

Happy Day

What a beautiful day!

Now I know what you are thinking, what the heck is wrong with me right? Am I dying? Did a win a cool prize? No, believe it or not, I am just in a good mood and am actually going to blog about it! Go me.

Maybe it's just the fact that I can actually walk and do regular things without dying from the pain. I went to classes today and they were just as lame as usual but hey, at least I could get to them right?

Things on my mind today

SHeDAISY: I have loved them since I was like 8 years old and I still jam out to them, singing every word. 


The nice blue sky and breeze

My Linguistics professor is really smart, but she really really sucks at teaching. Also, there is a creepy kid in that class that just stares. He doesn't just stare at me, even though that is what creeps me out, but he just stares at everyone...he's weird. 

I really hope this body glue on my incisions goes away fast because it's really itchy...really really itchy.

Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Also, I am not on the HIMYM bandwagon yet...sorry guys.

Pizza is God's gift to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...